Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Du Lan...

If anyone were to ask me how was i doing?

Imaginary Friend : How do you do, William?

me: How do you do?! How dare you ask me this question! Do you know how to write the word DIE?! Don't f**king disturb me! How do you do? Do what? Luan! You want me to tell you shit story is it? How do you do? Do like this lar! What the hell you want? Do.. Do... Do... as though never do in your damn blardy whole life! DU LAN ARGH!

* Debusssshhhhh * Imaginary friend was punch in the face...

Imaginary Friend : Hey man, you don't have to be so violent! What's wrong with you?

Me: DU LAN lar... wanna try my kick? Ask what's wrong? You got problem ar?! What's wrong.. what's wrong... DU LAN lar... DUI! Ptuii!

Imaginary Friend : ok ok...


is sky the limit... well i am having a shit day! Don't disturb me!

No comments: