Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hi i am Ah Beng...

Just now i had a meeting with the company's VP and we were introduce to a customer care consultant. We were told that she did not know many of the people in the sea of cubicle. So each of the delivery team begin their humble introduction. I was wondering what will be the best way to introduce yourself.


Hi my name is Beng, Chau Ah Beng. I am a chef ABAPer and have been working for two years and i am glad to work in this glorious working environment. I work for 5 days a week wok-ing char kuey teow and make roti canai, tandoori, roti naans, nasi goreng ayam, kari ayam, teh tarik for the bosses customers doing ABAP tickets. I work non stop at night like any mamak stall. I will sit in my cubicle and think of the good recipies solving problems and recommend to employees customer. Some customer will issue me an order so i will start my wok and use my spatula to start frying i will open my pc. If i fried my food too black means my mood is black. If i fried my food too light means i am very happy. If i fried my food that is good to eat than you are lucky that i am in a good behaviour. Nice to meet you.


Would you think i really did that? A bit i guesss...


is sky the limit... My name is Kong, King Kong. Nice to meet you.. uuh... uuh...

No comments: