Sunday, June 25, 2006

Runaway Vacation or bored Scary Movie 4

I find the comedy in Scary Movie 4 is not funny and quite bored too. Let us just go straight to Runaway Vacation with Robin Williams at the helm of the storyline. This movie is worth your ticket if you are unable to get Tokyo Drift. Robin Williams played a splendid dad trying to save his career at the same time trying to get in touch more with his family. Its nice and hilarious.

Though he promises them a nice warmth holiday in Hawaii but later due to a disastrous meeting at his boss reception had placed himself in a difficult position. In order to redeem himself as well as saving his job he has to cancel his Hawaii trip and go to Colorado. Though unwilling but after a discussion with his close friends, a Runaway Vacation (RV) was suggested and his family reluctantly accept it. The fun begins from there.

Girls, please bring along parents, kids, nephews and nieces but not your talkative and mouth stinking boyfriend. One guy sat next to me, talked and talked non stop from the beginning of the advertisement till the end. I pity his girlfriend. His mouth stinks and is disturbing me.

RV : * playing *
The guy: eh… dun mor my stomach after I get fat

RV: * playing *
The guy: ayo… I getting sleepy * then sigh – his mouth stinks *

RV: * playing *
The guy: ayo… I also dunno what I am going to do tomorrow… no car leh…

RV: * playing *
The guy: yak yak yak…

* Me beh tahan liao *

Me: Excuse me, if you are not going to stop speaking and sighing, I will need to ask you to exchange your seat with your girlfriend. Your girlfriend is beautiful, she is sexy, she is quiet and she doesn’t disturb me and this movie. Your cap sucks and your pants are ugly and is going to drop any moment. When your girlfriend sit next to me I will not hesitate to grab her hand and tell her to enjoy a nice quiet movie with me. Do you understand my feelings?

Ok ok… I made up the last part…



Is sky the limit… Runaway Vacation is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

despite the guy... i agreed RV is a nice movie, entertaining... lucky he just rent it