Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cinema Services I wish to exist!

I wish I have this kind of services in the Malaysian cinemas not just the Gold Class:

Ticket operator: Hi, what movie would you like to watch?
Me: 9:30pm, -movie title-.

TO: Ok, how many person?
Me: Two.

TO: Here are the available seats, please select.
Me: K10 and K11, middle just nice.

Me: By the way can I have the reserve seats?
TO: There are only open to half an hour before movie start if no tickets collected.

Me: I don’t care, reservation are for lazy people. I am a genuine customer here and have preferred your cinemas over others. I queued for 20 minutes to get two tickets and which that 20 minutes I can used it to shop or walk around and spend my time efficiently. Doing so, your cinema secured my money of RM20 profit and not risk losing another RM20 because that jerk decided not to come.
TO: ok, a justifiable reason and here are the reserve seats. Please select.

Me: Row F10 and F11, please.

TO: Ok, are you genuine or sleeper?
Me: Genuine.

TO: Critic or non critic?
Me: Non critic… I will keep quiet. What about screaming kids and crying babies?

TO: We have another section for parental cinemas, Sir. I assured you that you will be place in a section meant for single and dating couples.

TO: Any other service that you want to request?
Me: Yes, please do not put me next to someone who stinks.

TO: what do you mean stinks?
Me: I will define it as mouth odor, body odor and feet odor in that sequence.

TO: Anymore request?
Me: Two plates of wan tan mee and two hot Gwai Lo tea at the beginning of the advertisement.

TO: Thank you, we will register it into our customer care database management system
Me: Welcome. Nice customer care service you have.

TO: Thank you. That will be RM20, 9:30pm, -movie title- and two persons. RM8.00 for two plates of wan tan mee and two hot Uncle Lipton tea. Total is RM28.00.

Me: * pay *

TO: Here are your tickets and meal order. Enjoy the movie.

Me: Thank you.



Is sky the limit… oh yeah!

No comments: