Sunday, June 25, 2006

She is back!

Several weeks ago when my wife got back from her vacation.

Wife: Ooi! I’ve just gone for two weeks and now you are driving like this?! You want me to repeat those words again is it?Me: hehehehehe… sorry… sorry…

*
slows down from 110kmph to 90kmph,
obey traffic lights,
give signal before turning,
slows down at zebra crossing,
slows down at STOP sign before turning
slows down before parking
reduce overtaking slow driving cars
behaving nicely and smiled to every passing vehicle
*

Wife: Ok, now its much safer… hehehehehe…

* Suddenly, one stupid Kancil overtake me by force *

Me: NYAH SING! *(&(&*&$^&%$%$#%#^&^^&%#$#@!#$^%$#

* Showing the driver both of my middle fingers *


Wife: o_O”””… * she looked at my both hands then the steering wheel *



Is sky the limit… yup, she is back… my temper will be reduced and more controlled.

No comments: