Thursday, October 05, 2006

Me Being Lecturer... on the other hand!

Note : This is not for the faint hearted... please go away if you are a student... but i am also not a lecturer... hahahahaha... some fragments of my imagination!
Many times Padme had say that I will be the worse lecturer. Well, if a lecturer is not cruel and biased to student then where is the fun in learning. Imagine, you go to the lecturer but he, being lecherous, favor to help girls more than guys, what would you think? Hatred and anger and you name it. A fair and respectable lecturer would be too strict on the assignments and giving marks, this makes student’s life hard too. On one hand, if a lecturer is lenient and is helpful then your assignments will be so easy and less challenging. Then what is the point in learning. I think my stand as being a lecturer will be suitable. However, lets twist and turn my role as a lecturer:

Scene 1 : A beautiful babe student walks in…

Babe student : Hi Sir, are you free?
Me : Yeah… what do you want?

Babe student : Its about the assignment you gave yesterday.
Me : Yeah… so… * admiring her from top to bottom *

Babe student : I don’t know how to go about it… I was thinking if I can discuss with you…
Me : Oh… which body part you need me to assist… ?

Babe student : Oh part b and c… quite difficult
Me : part your bottom b … go read chapter 8… part c… …after reading chapter 8… you should be stimulated very fine with it…

Babe student : But chapter 8 is so thick… is there any other way?
Me : yeah… come to my apartment tonight and wear as less as possible there is another solution… do you remember the lecture on Wednesday?

Babe student : Oh no.. I can’t remember…
Me : Come sit on my lap and I help you to refresh you. After we are finish, you will be fresh about your memory. Here take this lecture notes.

Babe student : what?! that thick ar…
Me : Yes, I am 6 inches and very very very thick... Abuthen, do you want to pass or not?

Scene 2 : A male student student enters,

Male student : Sir are you…
Me : Yes yes… I am free for you.. come in… come…. What do you want?!.... how can I help you handsome?

Male student : Your assignment you gave yesterday…
Me : Don’t know or know, handsome?

Male student : Err… I think I ….
Me : Don’t fidget there… come! sit next to me, handsome… sit here close close… I won’t bite you wan… come… come… sit… sit, handsome… I show you!... wah your body is tough… got do body building ar? I like guys with big chest… come lar… dun malu malu…

Male student : *_____ * “”””
Me : eh, this office not suitable to discuss… have you ever heard of BrokeBack Mountain ar? Wanna go there with me? We can discuss…

Male student : Its ok sir, I can do it myself… * Quickly fled my room *
Me : EH! COME BACK LAR… DON”T DO IT YOURSELF LAR… DON”T BE SHY LAR!!! Haiya… young men nowadays so shy… not like the olden days…

Me : Hehehehehe… I love my job… oh yeah… * return to blogging *

So Padme, is this much better for me as a lecturer?


Is sky the limit… I am a lecturer… you visited BrokeBack Mountain ar?

No comments: