Saturday, October 21, 2006

Poor little kitten

It's been long since the scourge of the ISTL mysterious man appeared. It's been awhile since he's gone. People started to live on their life and forgotten the existence of this guy. However, before the memory of this guy elapse, he emerged once again before the very eyes of the people for sky isn't the limit.

[Sounds of thunder roaring and clapping.]

Time reversed.
Now, I be bringing the audience back to the day yesterday. Fainted hearted or animal lover shouldn't be reading this.

Yesterday, a wet evening as the rain just stopped. It was dinner time and it was time to forage food from a nearby restaurant. My friend and I decided to take the bike to the place. Not long, as soon as we reached the road to the place, long stretch of vehicles jammed on the very narrow road.

Me and my friend : ???

I expertly swirled my motor through the stationary vehicles stucked on the road. Poor them. Everyone wants to get through. In fact that road is a very "kampung" which seldom see cars pack like sardines in a tin can.

As I swirled closer to the source of the heavy traffic, both of us saw what was devastating and cruelty happend in the middle of the road. A poor kitten head was crushed by a vehicle and the poor kitten was suffering and tormented by the pain inflicted. If it was an instant dead, it be much less sympathy felt but what was agony, was the fact that the kitten screaming in pain in the middle of the road! Stupid driver! It was a hit and run!

Me and my friend : Felt so sad and sympathy. Lost our hungers and felt so sorry for the kitten.






Life is so fragile.






Hmm, I wonder what happened to the kitten after that?

No comments: