Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Twisted Thoughts : A long Corridor

I am in this place long before you were born and you were dead. I walk along the long corridor filled with doors to be unlock and open for exploration. It is always one lane and doors are always on each side. There are many names and each of it has description of the person below it. Sometimes names repeated itself but the description will be different.

There was once I walked into one person’s door and I found it was so beautiful and many butterflies fluttering all over the garden. The smell of lavender and the sky is blue and a rainbow over it. At the end of the garden, there was a girl playing with her parents. They looked happy. All of them smiling and talking happily to each other. I closed the door.

Then not long I saw a name with a crossed mark on it. It was the mark that only the ones who done wrong will have it. So I opened the door to see what wrong doing that this person has committed. It smelled so bad and there were women screaming. It was dark and there were many pitiful eyes starring at me. At the far end, a silhouette of a person sat alone with both his hands on his head as though deep in thoughts. He kept on muttering, ‘I’m sorry’. This room is filled with sorrow. I just closed the door and walked on. ‘Bless the many souls that he had hurt’, I said quietly.

Sometimes, the long corridors I walked will changed colors. Colors are always either blue and red. If I walked into a red corridor it will always meaning those doors that I am about to see are either war victims or war perpetrators. Not a nice thing to see at all. I had once stumbled upon a poor girl through one of those doors. She had the most saddest eyes and she had a hand held up upon me. I touch her. She smiled at me. I know I have touched her. Sometimes the doors I opened and touched the person in it, it will transfer to the blue corridor. Sometimes it won’t.

Is sky the limit… the long corridor

No comments: