Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh... reading blogs ar... what jiao again?

One day I went to my friend’s house...

Ah Lick : * busy reading – wave his hand at me *
Me : Wah… you busy doing assignment ar?

* I walked over *

Me : What assignment you doing lar?
Ah Lick : No lar, just reading some blogs…

Me : Which blog you are reading now? * I looked at his screen – that blog look so familiar *
Ah Lick : nothing lar… rojakz, drliew, kukujiao, tiger’s den lar… then MichaelOoi… but now all his entry filled with his baby…

Me : wait… wait… what did you say just now… what jiao again?
Ah Lick : Kukujiao.... you know... kukujiao.com

Me : oh… * that’s earl-ku * - * My god, of all names… *
Ah Lick : * he Alt-Tab to earl-ku’s blog *

Me : I see… I see... so do you have your own blog ar?
Ah Lick : No lar… I only like reading… like this blog… Is Sky The Limit : Episode 2… not bad… quite good also…

Me : Really boh?!
Ah Lick : Really… but sometimes very long…

Me : I see… * now I know why that blog is so familiar *
Ah Lick : You got blog ar?

Me : No lar… No lar... I gotta go, Ah Chee calling…
Ah Lick : * Back to reading blogs *

Geez… kembang a bit lar… Hehehehehe… if you found out that this is my blog… yeah, I lied… Is Sky The Limit : Episode 2 is my blog… hehehehe…

Is sky the limit… no wonder it looked so familiar…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, eh sometimes its kinda hard toolet your friends know you have a blog ...

william wilstroth said...

earl-ku : hahahahaha... yeah... its like blowing up a secret...