Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Hectic Over.

With the massive heat that permeating through the atmosphere, I successfully lived through to face the last paper on Monday, though, hopefully, go through it with another success or good faith!

Doing nothing else, I clicked, clicked and clicked.

Finally, stopped at ISTL and glanced through it.

"OMG, 'he' become a lecturer? In a million years! Why he wants to be a lecturer?"

"I have no idea where that idea came?"

"Hmm, human is a very complex form, isn't it?"

Maybe, I would be a scientist working in a laboratory, working with a sample of a virus (which I would think it is a T-Virus!). Then, wouldn't it be fun?





[Spending too much time on papers and documents can make someone build castle in the air.
E.g. I want to be a scientist working in Umbrella Inc.!]

No comments: