Monday, April 24, 2006

No, I don't want anything

If you girls are alone better becareful if you are approach by people who carries a bag and some papers in their hand. You might not know what will happen to you until its too late. Some might be genuine salesperson trying to sell you something. But if you can imagine the scene someone trying to sell you something in a shopping centre like Mines Resort. Just don't make sense.


Here is one incident:


Me: Dear, i am going to put this tray back over there.
Florence: ok.


* i walked over then i turned my head *


Stranger: * talking to Florence showing her a piece of paper and one hand holding a briefcase *
Florence: I don't...

Me: I don't want anything, go away * one hand doing the shoo-ing sign "
Stranger: ok ok... * walked away *


I just don't see that stranger talking to anyone even after i had shoo him away. Strange don't you think. There are so many couples and some alones sitting around and why don't he talk to them. So what is he trying or planning to do to single girls? If you are trying to sell something why don't you stop me and say you need to sell something to me. My first impression will be, "seems to me the guy is trying to con people". Or maybe he doesn't want to attract attention if i decided to make a fuss. Or maybe he is just being polite by responding to someone said no.


Whatever the reason just becareful when you are alone in the shopping plaza or anywhere.


I know times are difficult and some people are resorting to selling on the streets to earn some money. So just becareful.


Remember if you don't want anything, just say firmly: "No thank you, I don't want anything".



is sky the limit... I don't want anything. Go away.




No comments: