Monday, April 03, 2006

Ptuii! or Gulp it... Disgusting...

Warning : Sick and gross entry on phelgm. Read at your own risk.

Sick and tired of the damn cough. Everywhere i go, that throat of mine is always looking for the opportunity to make me cough. All day and all night, i am coughing here and there. The phelgm in my throat is nasty.


One day, while i was driving:


Me : * cough * cough * ah haks .... grrl.... * phelgm was in my mouth *


Do i wind down my window and spit out? Maybe in the process my phelgm will hit someone's screen and that guy unable to see the front car and smash onto it. How about, if my phelgm suddenly fly across the street due to aerodynamics its physical feature, landed on a biker's helmet. Or even drop into his mouth! Eeewww... Disgusting...


Me : * shit *


I did the last thing and the most disgusting thing


Me : * gulp *


I have swallow it.


Florence : So how did it taste?


Me : huh?! what taste?
Florence : hehehe... that phelgm you have been trying to vomit out... hehehehe...


Me : * blush *
Me : hehehehe... don't want to discuss leh... disgusting lar...


Florence : A bit salty, sweet, bulky, and some creamy taste right? Admit it lar...
Me : Wah you... * speechless *


Me : you are right... wah lau...
Florence : hahahahahaahahaa....


Me : o_O""" hahahhahahaahaha.... you are disgusting!
Florence : What disgusting?! Normal mar... don't know where to ptuiii... swallow it lar... hahahahaha...


My dear friends, if you are as disgusting as me... please tell me about it.


Eewww... yuck!


is sky the limit... gulp... yikes!

No comments: