Monday, April 10, 2006

To care and caring for the sick...

One Saturday evening, i was reading my low poh's Nursing textbook. It read, "Nursing is a practice of caring and to care for sick and the needy so it could rapidly heal". Another term read, "to aid the sick to rapidly heal with their environment... "


Then,


Me : Low poh, your nursing textbook define nursing as "caring and to care for the sick bla bla bla... " How come i am coughing you are not taking care of me ar?
Low poh : You want one kick from me ar?


Me : hehehehehe.... here says ma...
Low poh : * stare at me * I am not in uniform now...


Me : well, you can go wear your uniform... hehehehe.. we can play doctor and nurses... hehehehehe... * wink wink *
Low poh : * Ka - Thump! Haiyaaaar! - flying kick *


Me : argh!!!! Please dun hit me... please dun hit me... abuse! abuse! Nurse abusing patient! report! report!
Low poh : oh... now you say that lar? Ok out of the room tonight... sleep outside...


Me : ok ok... hehehehehehe.... * pretending to sleep like a baby *


is sky the limit... nursing is to care and caring for the sick....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try paying her for the job... :D

william wilstroth said...

good idea... i go try it out tonight...