Sunday, August 20, 2006

Annoying People

It's funny that we can actually meet new weird people everyday.

For example:[A lecture scenario]
Two students in conversation begins like this :

A : Hey how you going to do this?
B : Oh it's like this and this [explaining confidently.]

A : [Suddenly, gave a disgusted face!] Really?
B : Hmm, that's how it goes. [Felt annoyed]

A looked away to behind.B continued to do his work.

A asked the people sitting behind.
B still continue doing his work.A looked around.

A started to ask again.

A : Hey, how to do it?
B : Look, if you don't trust me. Why are you asking me?

A : I don't know how to do mah so I ask.
B : Dude, [in my heart : f**k you!] I already told you and if you don't trust me. Why are you asking me?

A : [He looked kind the been shot.] Looked away and do his work.
B : [Thinking in my heart: "Stupid people who don't know how to bring himself around and think he's a smartass."]


No more conversation till the end of class.

No comments: