Tuesday, August 29, 2006

When the computing world is slow!

One day in an insane world, william and his lovely desktop was running the windows remote and this is what happen when the blardy network is so farking slow:

Me : Blardy... * whack whack * come lar... speed up lar...
Programming via Windows Remote : * taking its own sweet time to respond to me *

Me : Blardy... * getting out my hammer and a saw *
PVWR : * buzz buzz * - * I am on PMS *


Me : I don't care... just compiled my damn code and you can go eat shit!
PVWR : * buzz buzz * - * I am on PMS *

* lunchtime came,
Me: * munch munch * - * sulk sulk *
Padmi, Kerry, Mitchelle: Dun lar masam muka... computer only mar...
* lunchtime gone,

Me : blardy... * whack whack *
PVWR : * buzz buzz * - * I am on PMS *

Me : blardy hell... * CTRL-TAB * - * read MichaelOoi.com and Drliew.net *

Blardy hell, this is the slowest programming i ever done in my whole blardy life!

is sky the limit... fark... i hate working via windows remotely!

No comments: