Thursday, August 17, 2006

COC with his mind on insurance...

Today, COC who had not spoken to me since the last deepavali popped out in IM. The conversation was something like below:


COC: Hey william, how are you?
Me: Fine dude...


COC: Why never see you with COE and COM? Very busy meh?
Me: A bit lar... got so many things to tend to lar...


COC: still in the same job...?
Me: Yeah...


COC: got changed job ar?
Me: No lar... why you change already?


COC: yeah... i am doing insurance...


* ahaks... i smell insurance in IM... *

Me: oh... full time or part time?
COC: currently part time... see lar later... if good then full time lar...


Me: Hey, by the way after so long of absence, now only you call me up, please dun tell me that you want to talk to me about insurance ar?
COC: Ar... dun like that lar... just want to see whether your policy covers everything you needed mar... i read policy...

Although some parts of the conversation was something like that. It never fails to amuse me by my own gang. I am for one who won't go sell insurance, trust or direct sales stuffs yet it never fails for them to come to me. You can just notice the long absence of your friends and all of a sudden they just show up with a big smile or a big grin on their face.

is sky the limit... your policy not enough, come buy my one lar, its better, more coverage...

No comments: