Friday, March 31, 2006

Funny little thing

As he was walking down the path..

At 5.45pm, a short message came into his phone. He checked the message:

"RM20.00 was successfully reloaded into your account."

He looked left and right, scratched his head and confused. He was walking down the lane and suddenly, RM20.00 was reloaded into his phone out of no where. Funny, so he took out his laptop and checked who did such a kind deed but in vain.


Happy, happy, he skidded and hopped along the path.

[Time tickling]
...

...

...
[Time stopped]

At 7.20pm, someone phoned with weird number. He took out his phone and answered it.

CH : "Hello!"

Kind Soul : "Hello, who's this?"

[He was stunned, what the heck with phone communication nowadays? People phoned you and asked who are you? Where is the logic?]

[I was 50% annoyed but still calm.]

CH : "Hmm, who are you looking for?"

Kind Soul : "Hmm, actually just now I accidentally reload my credit to your phone so can you
transfer credit to my phone?" "Sorry - ah, sorry -ah!"

CH : [at a state of confusion] "Hmm, how do I transfer RM20 to your phone?"

Kind Soul : "Oh, simple only, just like normal transfer or reload, just type in my phone!"

CH : "I don't know how to do it!"

Kind Soul : "Maybe you go to a phone shop and ask them to do it. Just RM20 only. Sorry -ah,
sorry -ah!"

CH : [?????] "Okay, I try my best-lar." [evil grinned]

Kind Soul : "Thank you and very sorry!"

CH : Okay, I'll try my best.

[Both hung up]

The moral of the story - Welcome to the world [the caller a woman, it seems]! If you wrongly reload your credit to someone, I bet absolutely no one would willingly return it to you unless he/she your bestfriend whom is just next to you. Furthermore, you do not the location of me and how you so sure that I will return the credit to you? And most of all, you just lost RM20 and you still got the urge to waste more money on calling me with a Maxis number!

"I'm terriby sorry if my words are too rough, vulgar, impolite or rude but this is life! Money money, money!"

"Do you think I would go to the nearest phone shop and ask them to transfer RM20 which will in turn burn my wallet for another RM20 simply for you?"

[I believed you're too naive!]

At the end, he continued eating his lunch "Kung Pao Yu Pin", then he paid for it and returned home for shower.

"Hmm, did someone phone me just now?"

No comments: