Saturday, July 08, 2006

Female Drivers Only...

The other day, I was searching for a place to park when I noticed this parking attendant in Cineleisure Damansara ushered me to drive closer.

Wife: Eh, he is signaling you to driver closer lar.

* parking attendant flashing his fluorescent baton *

Me: yeah hor… then let us drive towards him.

Wife: Wah, nice new cinema with parking attendant ushering us… not bad…

* my car moved near the attendant and a car was reversing out *

Me: Wah… so good… he is finding a place for us… let's wait for this car to reverse out.

* the car left *

Me: Ok, let's park!

* suddenly, the parking attendant waved me to stop and pointed to the sign on the pillar *


Me: Cheh! Why ask me to come lar! You kacang ar?!

Wife: eh, what’s the matter? Park lar… he asked you mar…

Me; No lar… look!

* I pointed to the pillar *

Wife: Aaaa Cheeeh!... then why signaled us to come closer… he crazy ar?

Me: Nuts!

* So I drove to another packing space *

Not bad, Cineleisure Damansara has a parking spot near the entrance for the ladies. Ladies will feel safer now when they watch midnight movies.

Is sky the limit… ladies parking only…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never encounter things like this... only seen the parking lot reserved for disabled... actually you can still park, just switch seat with your wife...