Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I was conned RM660.85 - Part 2

Here is my continuation ordeal on my whole weekend. It is so tormenting and I am still suffering from this whole devilish incident.

Boss of the restaurant came out with his hood from the kitchen after one waiter went to inform him about our incident.

Boss: You don’t want to pay?
Me: Not that I don’t want to pay but its RM660.85. My order is not that and your cashier believe some stranger who claimed to be my sister included their meal in my bill. All total to RM660.85. My god its almost RM700!

Boss: You got to pay!
Me: Well, I am not paying for this bloody amount! You can call the police!

Boss: So you think you can get away with this?
Me: Yes, I am right. I will only pay for the portion I am held accountable.

* Police arrived *

After another half an hour of discussion with the owner, police and me, I was told
this,

Police: I’m sorry, the culprit is gone. Food has been served and consumed and the culprit is gone too. Now that the bill has been charged, you might just settle the bill. We can’t do much about it.

Me: WTF?

After minutes later, I just signed the whole damn receipt with my credit card.

Me: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. RM660.85 of dinner… Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Arghhhhhhhhhhh…

Then,

Wife: Oi! Oi! You bising bising buat apa?! Kacau orang tengok Korean drama… Tidor pun bising… Makan pun bising… Pangsai pun bising! Apa you tak bising? Huh! Huh!...
Me: Hehehehe… I was dreaming, low poh…

Wife: Dream! Dream! Only eat and sleep like a pig… what you dream?
Me; I dream I got conned RM660.85 lar… we went to seafood restaurant and one girl claimed to be my sister told the cashier that I will be paying for her mar… then this receipt I signed with credit card… I lost RM660.85…

Wife: PLEASE LAR… dream lost RM660.85 only mar… there are people got conned more than you lar… ar cheh! Lost RM660.85 also want to scream. Dah lar hari hari kiamsap… tidor pun mau kiamsap… PIIIGI lar!
Me; sob sob… sorry sorry… I go back to sleep…

Thank god, it is just a dream. I am so relieved. Kiamsap? No lar, I am not kiamsap… er, maybe I am kiamsap. Hehehehehe…

Is sky the limit… just dreaming only...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... slap ... slap ... slap ... cheated my tear drops...

william wilstroth said...

yy - dun lar... just dream only... hehehhehee...