Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I was conned RM660.85 - Part 1

I was conned RM660.85 from a lady who accused she was my sister. I was so pissed off and now I am having Cintan Mee for dinner. Here is my story:

I was going to have my dinner with my wife who was there waiting for me. That night we intended to have crabs, prawns and some oysters. Yes, it was my wife’s idea to have seafood in the afternoon. After my meeting, I rushed straight to that place. Upon reaching the place, I found the place not so crowded and took my seat.

Dinner started and crabs, prawns, oysters, and fish were brought to our table. Suddenly, a beautiful girl came to our table. Both my wife and she greeted and started chatting. I thought she must be my wife’s friend because she was talking to her; laughing and talked throughout the meal. Not before long, the guest left and so we continued our dinner.

At the cashier, the receipt showed to me was amount RM660.85! I was immediately freeze and I just could not looked away from amount. It was so expensive! I looked backed at the cashier and asked if this receipt from my table. She nodded her head. I could not believe our dinner cost this much. Bloody. I immediately looked over the items billed in the receipt.


Me: * scanned scanned * eh, I did not order abalone or shark fin soup, and then this sea cucumber and mud crab king… plus those bottles of Heineken… can you just check again?
Cashier: No, the girl who sat with your wife and you just now said you
will pay for their meal…

Me: WTF?! Say that again! Which girl you see I told to charge into my bill?
Cashier: Sir, are you trying to not to pay this? Please pay, it was she who told you that you are her brother and will pay for her dinner…

Me and wife: WTF?! I don’t have a sister… your sister is in Labuan… WTF?!

* I got panic *

Cashier: Please pay up!
Me: * WTF who in the right mind will bring RM600 for one stupid dinner * It must be the lady you talked to. * I looked back at my wife *
Wife: No, I thought it was your friend. She said HI and started talking and I thought you knew her.

Me: *_* … * Please someone help me! I am seeing stars *

Cashier: Sir, if you don’t pay up I will call the police.
Me: Hey, its true that she is not my sister. You call the police? I also call the police.


Is sky the limit… to be continue

2 comments:

Tiffany L said...

omg.. true or not this story?!?!?!

william wilstroth said...

hedonistic anonymous - more to come...

jeff (on sms) - more to come... sob sob


argh!!!!!!