Monday, July 17, 2006

You work... I also work... SO?

There is one entry which I posted in May regarding my breakfast being interrupted by a very persistent salesperson who really made me so tulan. Last week on Friday it happened again. This was in the Amcorp Plaza parking opposite the Taman Jaya LRT station.

Promoter/Salesboy or anything lar : Mr! Mr! * came running up to me with his hand waving *
Me: * was getting ready to pack my stuffs into the trunk *

PSOA : Mr! Mr! Hi how are you? * smiling so wide *
Me: Yes?

PSOA : Do you know xxx... * before he could finish *
Me: No thank you, I am not interested.

PSOA : No, I am not selling you things so want to let you know if you know anything... * before he could finish *
Me: No, I am not interested and I don't want to know...

* In fact, i know what is he about to say because there is this girl who had talked to me from their same group. In fact, i recognized this guy's face too... *

PSOA : Mr, Don't lar like that... i am not selling you anything... i just want you to know XXX if you can just... * before he could finish *
Me: No, I am not interested. Go find someone else...

* This guy is blocking my way and i need to get into the driver's seat...

PSOA : No lar Mr, i am not selling you anything... just want to let you know...
Me: * Holding one mineral water up and pointing at him * hey you, I said only once, I AM NOT INTERESTED... grrr.... * I looked at him angrily *

PSOA : ok ok... don't lar get so angry... i am just trying to earn a few dollars... you working... i working...
Me: F**k you.... you working... your problem... i working... none of your f**king business... everybody is working and getting screwed... you working so what? get lost or i call the police...


PSOA : Dun lar get angry... hehehe... just want to promote...


* I threw down my backpack on the floor that instant and grabbed my umbrella readied to swing at him *


Me: What!!! What the f**k you want to tell!? huh? huh? Come nearer to me... Come! What?! Come lar closer to me!

PSOA : ok ok... * he moved away *
Me: * started my car engine and swerved off *

Shit man... i just had a long tiring day in the PIKOM's fair and my shoulder slung with a heavy notebook and my own backpack. Plus the long ride of crowded LRT. My only wish is to reach home peacefully, bath and sleep.

Who wants to care whether you work or don't work?! Sell or don't sell?! Everybody works and sell something (including selling arse). Don't come whining to me when you can't do whatever you want in the public street. Selling or promoting i don't care.

Just don't go on further when i say, "No, thank you. I am not interested."

I don't need anger management and yes I have sudden scary outburst...

is sky the limit... what?! what do you want?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, be careful, lucky he is just trying to sell, not trying to harm you... you know, parking place... lock your door immediately...

william wilstroth said...

yy - yeah... nowadays, those promoters are a nuisance. First, they come in groups. Second, it will just be one guy or girl... i wish that shop in amcorp plaza don't use kids like them to go to the parking place to sell things...

what if i am the one who is the evil doer... if its a girl promoter...gone lar... hahahhahaha...

Anonymous said...

ya, bloody nuisance - especially when u are eating during lunch time, just let me finish my meal in peace - i mean silence

or when i am smoking outside my office, this fella will come and zoom in on you in two person ...

there was once in times square, they zoomed in on mand another friend of mine, he manage to get away then the both of them awas like blocking my path ... asked me to give thema minute of my time ... kaninia blocking my path wo ... deperate times calls for desperate measures ...

william wilstroth said...

earl-ku - agreed absolutely agreed that they are pest of nuisance...