Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My wish is your command!

Last three weeks, i had a dream about a genie found in Gombak river, Kuala Lumpur. So i was asked for three wishes. This three wishes will begin with the first one being, 'I wish to increase... ', the second 'I wish to decrease...' and the last 'I wish i BOLEH... '. So i send to some bloggers. Three of them came back! Just three...
I wish to increase the money in my bank
I wish to decrease my waistline
I wish I BOLEH no need to work, yet still have the money to splurge

Note: Cosmoblogger told me that if i put this up, i need to help her promote her. So here you are,

Cosmoblogger is a single and beautiful girl. She is a sweet girl who is so adorable that the caramel will melt. She is currently attached to Singapore. However, she is a very down to earth Malaysian girl. Please feel free to visit her blog to understand her more. Thank you.

I wish to increase the space of my memory
I wish to decrease the amount of cars on the road
I wish I BOLEH walk through walls

From earl-ku
I wish to increase my sex count
I wish to decrease my debts
I wish I BOLEH be a filth rich man by 30 ... (so by that time, i can tumpany on your wealth right?)

is sky the limit... wishes and wishes...

No comments: