Thursday, September 21, 2006

No... No... No... No...

Last three days, my wife was really moody. Only two students out of six went to her class. She was furious with them.

Florence : Today only two turn up! I've specifically told them and they say they can come for the class. These junior nurses are really making my BP shoot up!
Me : Don't worry lar, they are still juniors mar...

Florence : Grrr... * her mulut sudah muncung-muncung... can gantung 5 kg of Pork liao *
Me : Don't angry lar, i take you to your favourite wan tan mee stall. Ok ar?

Florence : No!
Me : Ok, we go watch horror movie... any movies you like?

Florence : No!
Me : Ok, we go have your favourite McD Sundae Chocolate?

Florence : No!
Me : Ok, we go to Kentarki Fly Cheeken...? Order one Drumstick ad one Thigh portion?

Florence : No!
Me : Ok ok... tonight's special... i wash your toilet?

Florence : Eeeeeee! Stay away from my toilet!
Me : hehehehe... ok lar... what do you want me to do?

Florence : Bring me to 1-Utama... I want to spend some money!
Me : * Holy Shit! *... ...* I can hear the cash register ringing now *


is sky the limit... No... No... No... No... No... No...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha nothing is better than some retail therapy ...

william wilstroth said...

earl-ku : which ermergency number should i dial in case my wallet is on fire? argh.... panas... panas...