Monday, September 18, 2006

You are on the wrong way lar!

In one particular junction in The Curve, it’s a T-Junction when both cars will meet head to head and make a turn depending from which direction you come from. If I am coming from the opposite I will turn right. If I am coming from the other side I will turn left. So both cars will turn to the same junction like shown in the picture below.

I do not know why such design was put in place but you can see from both of the board signs dangling above. I have gone through this turns a few number of times. Those who frequented this parking spot would know the flow in the Curve’s parking system.

One day one idiot “Stupid Specky” put up his hand on me like “eh, you on the wrong side”.

Me: Screw you lar, you need to turn lar… look at the signs lar… u Stupid Specky…

Stupid Specky : * put up his hand – what lar you are wrong *

Me: * I looked at him and at the back, a car was waiting for me to turn *

Stupid Specky : * putting up his hand non-stop *

Me: * I give him a grin and put up my most honorable universal salute to him and drove into the supposed junction and let the VIOS at the back deal with him because it is one way lane! *

Me: Stupid… don’t how to read the sign or can’t see the sign with his spec…

My Wife: Yeah lar… stupid… let him be lar…

* I peeked at my rear mirror… Hahahahahaha… he has to reverse for the VIOS! *

He looked aghast when I did that to him. The worse was he met another car. Justice done! Some people just don’t learn it. If you are not sure of the direction or the environment it is better to keep quiet, observe, stay low and learn. This is because you might be wrong in the first place. Below is the picture how he stop in front of me.

I don’t intend to nicknamed this poor creature as Stupid Specky but the thought of him doing it to me just proof himself a real ignorant person he is when he is at the wrong. Go screw himself! Even a person who don’t drive can read the sign board like my wife. I do not know how he did not read it or just because he thinks he knows the place well. Well my ass!


Is sky the limit… see the sign board lar, stupid!

No comments: