Thursday, September 14, 2006

To my friend who was left in a rut to mend shit...

Note: Someone who was so sad for the rest of her term. I feel sad for her too.
As a friend staying at someone else house, you should know where you stand and don’t go over the limit. As a friend again, you should own up your own mistakes and don't let your friend take up your shit.

Incident 1:

My friend was accused for not paying up electrical and water bills for three months. The owner demand an explanation for the rental too. In actual fact, everyone has left the house without a word. The poor girl, too, was also surprise to see them all gone one day when she return home. She had a hard time explaining to the owner. In the end, she had to make a police report in order to justify that she is innocent .

Everyone left the house without a word of explanation. This included her friend whom she invited to stay with her. At least if you decided to leave you should settle your bills and informed people so that there will be accountability. She felt so betrayed by her friend and her housemates. All of them were rich girls and they could afford shoes and clothing but they couldn’t afford the monthly bills. All were forced down into my friend’s throat.

Furthermore, that is not the end of it, in the school she was accused again by her very same friend who had left without explanation. She was scolded by the principal for not befriending that girl. Let me say this straight,

To the girl who accused my friend, 'Blardy hell, you don’t pay the electrical and water bill for three months, you left without word and I have to take up all your shit. Now you dare to tell the principal I am not befriending you?! Go get a life!'

Incident 2:

My friend was again scolded by the principal because that girl who left my friend in a rut to mend things back accused her for not returning back her deposit.

Tell me, if you being the host and rent out a room to someone who is not responsible and left you in heaps of bills to pay. Not only that, he or she left without saying a word. Would you want to pay the deposit back?

This is what I will say to the irresponsible person, 'Please pay up the last three months bills first. Clean up the room again and the toilet you had dirtied then I will consider whether to give you back your deposit. Then go back to the principal and tell her its your fault!'

This is so unfair that my friend had to be treated this way when in the first place she invited her to stay with her because she couldn’t find a room. Out of kindness, this is what she get in return. Don’t worry, in this world there is one thing I always believe in and that is called KARMA.
is sky the limit... why you dun wan to friend friend her?

No comments: