Monday, September 18, 2006

Please let me reverse lar....

I was reversing my car from a parking space. Not many cars allow me to reverse and in short I was getting impatient and no cars was slowing down for me to reverse. My wife on one hand was anxious to get home. I am wondering why cars have those reverse back light when no one even notice you or cares about you. If you force yourself to reverse you might only end up being flashed or honked by them.

Me: Ayo, let me reverse lar… come on…

* I tried reversing a bit *

Proton Savy : * honk and quickly passed on *

Me: Damn, I’m trying to reverse lar… cannot wait a while ar…

* I tried again this time a little bit again *

Perodua Myvi : * flash twice and sped off *

Me: * kept quiet *

* I tried again *

Another unknown car: * honk honk *

My wife: I tak boleh tahan…

* she walked out before I could said a thing *

Me: Oi! Oi! What are you doing?!

My wife: Just keep quiet and wait for my signal!

My wife: * Walk into the middle of the road, put out her hand to stop the moving cars *

Honda Accord: * Stop *

Me: Fuyooh…

My wife: * Signal me to reverse *

Me: Oh yeah… low poh long life!

That is how I got out of my parking space and headed home.


Tell me my readers, what is the point of having a reverse backlight when no one even bother to slow down for you to reverse from your parking space. I think Malaysian drivers need to know how to slow down in a place full of parked cars. Do you really stop or slow down your car when you see a car in front of you wants to reverse out from his or her parking space? I don’t think so that Malaysians will slow down in their driving even in a car park filled with cars.


Is sky the limit… what is the point of having a reverse light?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness me. i cannot stand malaysian drivers who are so impatient. they're so inconsiderate and don't stop to think what would happen if they were in t he other person's position at all.

william wilstroth said...

kristine : hahahahaha... cool down... cool down... not all are bad...

Anonymous said...

normally i would just back it up la, keep on backing up until the fella stop honging or flashing and just stop ...

hahaha you should have done what your wife did ... save time ....

william wilstroth said...

earl-ku : hahahahaha...