Thursday, September 14, 2006

What would you do if this happens?

Recently, my wife's aunt's Proton Waja was stolen. After she made her police report, she got a call from the thief demanding RM5000 from her. But the deal is, she can only get back her car without an engine. Furthermore, the thief even asked why did she called the police. I think he deserves to be a thief. Why do i said that? That is because the only thing a human can possibly do the most common sense thing is to file a police report on car theft. Right? He could go on to think that he can return her car with an amount of money in return. But then, the worse is, he was also smart enough just to return the car without the engine. I wonder what is going on in this world. Let imagine her husband's conversation with the smartass thief:

Ah beng : Hello?
Ah Chiak : Hello... I got your car. If you want your car back then you have to pay RM5000.

Ah beng : But i alredy make police report wor....
Ah Chiak : Why you make police report lar? I give you back your car mar... in return for RM5000 mar...

Ah beng : * calculate calculate * KNN... you go eat shit... * hang up *

Then after a few days, the police returned to Ah Beng,

Mr Police : I'm soli, Mr Beng, your car is burned like charcoal... can you come identified it?
Ah beng : ok ok....

At the site,

Ah beng : Nya sing... pandai or...they curi my engine and burn my car only... no wonder RM5000 saja... very waja...
Mr. Police : *__* ""

Me: Damn lar... if people curi my car i would make police report mar. Where got so crazy not make police report wor... KNN... if everyone like that wait for the thief to call and get your car.. wah lau... like that i better buy second hand car lar... mah fuh lat... hai... i dunno what to say anymore...


By the way, her car was burned beyond recognition...

is sky the limit... I got your little bird bird... give me RM5000... why you call the police lar?!

2 comments:

Dragon City said...

sure need to report police coz need to claim insurance...but if u report police hoping can get back ur car...dun dream..

william wilstroth said...

Earlku & dragon city : Yup, that's my point.

But, one thing that ticks me off, is how do they know the car's owner's phone number?

Could it be a conspiracy with some higher level or something left in the car that showed its the car's owner call number... i wonder...

now they are getting a new car...