Monday, September 18, 2006

What is your order?

Though I could have this elsewhere in Kepong but I was waiting for my movie so we proceeded to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng; and a very cute and beautiful waitress served us.

Me: * flip and see the menu *

Beautiful Waitress: May I take your orders?

Me: Hehehe… * smiling at the waitress * One Roasted Pork with Rice, one plate of Roasted Bread (peanut butter fried with egg and top with butter), and one Pearly Milk Tea. One more, what time is your shift ends and my last order is can I take you back to my home?

* hehehehe… just joking, I made up the last line *

Beautiful Waitress: Ok, what about you miss?

Low poh: I want the fried spaghetti ala Hong Kong style and one Pearly Milk Tea too.

Me: yum.. yum… hehehehehehe…

Low poh: Wah look at that girl… nice buttock with nice short skirt… ooooh… look at her legs… so fair and so beautiful…

Me: yeah… yeah… oh yeah… nice sexy buttock… * dribbling like a wolf found a pie * … yum… yum… nice leg… skinny and fair… oh..yeah…

Low poh: * whack whack * who asked you to see?! * whack whack * know the meaning of die?! * whack whack *

Me: hehehehe… nice legs yup…

Is sky the limit… nice buttocks… err.. I mean nice buttocks.... no.. no.. I mean nice menu!

No comments: