Saturday, February 25, 2006

Client No.3


As he walked down the street of Anayasha ( Kingdom of the Harshal ), a young youthful lady walked past by and as soon as she got a glimpsed of him, she stopped and halted him.

"I know you!" she said.

"Hmm, but I don't recall we met anywhere"

"No, no, I apologized. We haven't met but I know who you are!"

"Hmm, sorry miss, I really have to go."

"No, wait, you are the consultant of Prominence!" she announced.

"Ok, I believed I can spare a few minutes for you, how can I help you?"

[The real story started this way.]

We sat on a bench of a serene garden...

"Okay you can start now.." I said.

"Well, I used to have a boyfriend in the uni I'm currently in but then we got separated." She said.

"Why?"

"Because there was a third party."

"Your boyfriend found someone more beautiful than you are? Just kidding.. who's the third party? A third girl?" I questioned.

"No, it was a boy!"

"Huh, you found out your boyfriend is a gay?" I was shocked.

"No lar, he's just fine, the third party was another guy falling for me." she answered.

"Go on..."

"I decided to stop my current relationship." she continued.

"Because you want the third party?"

"No, at first, I was confused and I didn't choose anyone." she explained. "But then not long, I decided whom I want, I decided to choose the third party."

"Then I don't see anything wrong here.." I'm confused now.

"Well, the third party refused to accept me even though he said that he still loves me.." she said.

"Then, you should start a new life.." I told her.

"It's not that simple as he's the one in my class. I got to see him everyday!" she exclaimed.

"You should tell him your feelings."

"I told him but he said he can't take me. He even asked me to find a new guy and don't cheat on your new lover! What the heck he wants?" she continued. "I even asked him what's wrong but he always stopped at that question and refuse to answer!"

"It's really hard for me as he still care and loves me!" she still speaking. "And he even helped me whenever I'm in need." "Whenever he flirt around, I couldn't bear it!"

"You should forget him and live on..." I comfort her. Her eyes swollen in red. [A bastard who doesn't know what he wants is a scumbag]

She explained to me that the guy always get closed to her and whenever she asked her why he couldn't accept her, he would be an ignorance, told her nothing will change (can't be a couple) and tell her to get a new bf. Why? because he loves her and care for her. This is just a BULLSHIT!

[The question of the story is why the heck that guy refuse to accept the girl when the girl loves him and the foolish guy also loves her. Yet, what the fucking foolish guy want? The guy want the girl to knee down and beg ah?] WTF, man! I just can't believe that such a guy would exist!






As I said mankind is such a weird creature.


Okay, perhaps, maybe the guy got his reasons but what? He got AIDS ah? H2N5? Cancer? Just all rubbish.. Maybe he can't ejaculate? or waiting for the money to come first?

[Shouting to that idiot] "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT GIRL IS CRYING FOR YOU?"

Well, the girl is currently waiting for the time to heal her feelings now. The burning heart. Trying to forget him but still got to see him everyday. It is hard for her.

No comments: