Monday, February 13, 2006

Top Ten...

Yesterday Chap Goh Mei marks the end of 2006 Chinese New Year. That night we were watching Hong Kong's Top 10 Song Award. I am not sure which year.


* TV : ".. we have our next nominee Wai Lan, Soler, Twins, SHE, Yanzi... "
Me : My goodness.. what kind of name is that Wai Lan... why she pick that name... sound like "make my life miserable"... wai lan.. wai lan.. you want to "wai lan" me meh? Also who is that group SOLER? Ayo... my goodness... SOLER... what does it stand for? SOLER... SOLER... my goodness... why not SOLAR, POLAR, MOLAR, MO MO LAR, SO SO LAR...


Florence : aiya.. you won't understand one lar.. these are new groups... hahahaha...
Me : I know i am old lar. But i still recognise TWINS, SHE, YANZI, AH MEI but must this group named SOLER and WAI LAN... my goodness... as though there are no more names... Wai Lan and SOLER names so WAK TAK (ugly)!


Florence : Hahahaha... yalar... yalar... you better go update...
Me : I still like Beyond, Alan Tam, Sally Yeh, Hacken Lee, Andy Lau... look at Lau Tak Wah, he is still look good all this years. In fact, of all the Four Heavenly God, I still like Jacky Cheung and Andy Lau. The rest GHKWH (God Heaven's Know What Happen!). NOt to mention George Lam (Ah Lam), Anita Mui, Leslie Cheung...


Florence : Ok ok ok... stop stop... tak boleh tahan... o_O"
Me : Ya mar... their voice is better than today's group or individual.


Florence : Old man! :P
Me : Ok ok lar... give me some face lar... i still knew TWINS, SHE, YANZI, Eason (i hated him... Don't ask me why), Edison (good for looks only), Leo Ku (the one who sang cats and dogs.. why not pig)...then your handsome and hamsup idol Jay Chou, ...


Florence : ok ok ok... stop stop... tak boleh tahan... o_O" Bising...
Me : hehehehe...



is sky the limit... whoa man i still love Beyond!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just to update u, WaiLan is Janice... the one sings famous song DaiGoh...

william wilstroth said...

yy - hehehehe.. i told you oredy.. i'm outdated... will update in this coming weekend... i hope...

Crude_Hasting@Jack_Spotting said...

hahaha.. wat about doraemon and power rangers? how about Robocop and Ninja Turtles? Hahaha wake up, dude, you living in 21st century.. leave the past behind.. oh, well, I know they taught you sejarah back in school but hey, who cares anyway.. Hahaha