Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oh my desktop - Part 3

After 6 hours of operation, the surgeon finally walked out:


Surgeon : Congratulations! Your desktop's surgery is successful. We managed to wipe out the old infested memory and give you a newer system. Everything is fresh, new and fast.
Me : * Kam Tung * Thank you Thank you * Kam Tung *


The doctors pushed out the desktop to me. I just grabbed it and go home. I hugged it and kissed it.
Me : Good to see you again


Desktop : uh uh... what is your name? who are you?
Me : Don't worry both of us will have a good time together...


Doctors and surgeons : * eeee yeerr.. so gay wan... yuck! yuck! ptui! ptui! * This patient tak boleh tahan.... * quickly ran back to their offices and hide *


The end.



is sky the limit... oh my desktop, you are back!

1 comment:

Crude_Hasting@Jack_Spotting said...

What is 'Kam Tung'?