Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh my desktop - Part 1

My office's desktop is on medical leave. I cannot do the things that i normally do in the office. I have to use another desktop. Its like i am having an extra affair with another computer while my first computer is sick.


The same goes to my desktop when i am on leave. Nobody is there to touch it. I guess it is part of its scheme to teach me a lesson for not giving much care to it.


Me : Please, you must get well. I know I am wrong for abandoning you.
Desktop : Don't worry, i just got sick. I be fine by next week.


Me : What am i going to do then?
Desktop : You should go do some other useful things like cleaning your desk, arrange your files and have more conversation with your colleagues. You have been with me for so long i am sure you miss talking to your friends.


Me : But i need you very much.
Desktop : Don't worry i'll be here. Don't you dare go touch other desktops!


Me : I won't I promise you. I will be here next to you.
Desktop : Good. Now, i need to rest.


Me : OKay. Kiss!


Me : * wake up * my god! it can't be.. It can't be... its just a dream... its just a dream... * pinch pinch *



is sky the limit... my desktop is broken!

No comments: