Wednesday, March 08, 2006

COM vomit blood but felt syok!

Me: COM, do you know how to go to Jalan Ampang ar?
COM: Yeah I do.

Me: Can you teach me ar?
COM: Sure. Where are you starting your journey? From PJ Tower or your apartment?

Me: Hmmm... from Jalan Universiti (UMMC).
COM: Ok

* So he proceeded to yak yak yak yak on the directions for at least 20 minutes and me also like um um um but but but for at least 20 minutes too *

Me: Oh, i see. Aiya!... why you did not say it's KLCC. I know how to go there mar. Waste time describing only...
COM: How do i know...you ask i answer lar... by the way, why do you want to go to Jalan Ampang?

Me: Cos i need to go to shitibank.
COM: You ar! You should just tell me you want to visit Shitibank lar... Shitibank just next to KLCC mar. Make me describe the direction for 20 minutes. You chee sin (crazy) ar!

* COM vomitting blood *

Me: sorry ar brother... hehehe... i don't know shitibank next to KLCC... hehehehe...

At the end of it, both also chee sin. Why? It's because COM syok syok describing and me syok syok ok ok on the directions.

if communication between human were effective then:

Me: COM do you know where is shitibank
COM: Next to KLCC
Me: Ok thank you.

Case close
.


is sky the limit... i am a gone case!

No comments: