Monday, March 06, 2006

Economy, Girls, Study and Sleep

I remember when I first took my second Economy class (who told you that my first double degree was Bach. IT? No, I was a Finance/Accounting student before I changed to Information System) in Sydney, the number one rule from the syllabus I always remember is:

When there is a demand for goods and services there will be a supplier to supply it. Said that, both will always be in equilibrium. Else, there will be oversupply or under demand and vice versa.

With continuous expansion and huge shopping complexes in KL like the MidValley Megamall, 1 Utama, The Curve, Ikano, Jusco, Tesco, Ikea and another coming up gigantic GSC building it kept me thinking whether people here are that rich. I have not included the golden triangle area (StarHill, Sungei Wang, and what’s that another place I kept on forgetting) Do we really spent a lot? Or, the Malaysian economy has finally caught up and running after 1997 economic crisis. It has been a long time and I think many people had forgotten that incident.

I did felt the pinch from that crisis when I was in Sydney especially with the exchange rates. Nevertheless, I still managed to finish my two years of study in Sydney. Although I did not manage to finish another three years there (who told you I did my twinning in KL? I never did any twinning programme, I went to Sydney to study for my degree) but it was fun staying there. Nice weather, nice shower (rain) and nice girls. Well, you may want to visit King’s Cross in Sydney during the summer.

Anyway, here is my last entry before I go to bed.

Good night.

Is sky the limit… economy, Sydney, study, girls, and sleep?

No comments: