Friday, March 31, 2006

Morning GILA because of RM0.50

Today, morning was gila while I was reaching the LDP toll near:


Florence : Ah Sei, where is your one dollar?
Me : Oh, here you are... * focus on driving *


Florence : Eh, why RM0.40 only?
Me : What?!


Florence : hehehehehe... gotcha!
Me : You ar... nanti i langgar the rails or langgar the car in front or langgar the toll gate macam mana? You pay ar? Play play...


Florence : * cry *


** No lar, i did not scold her. I wouldn't have the heart to scold her. I lover her. Back to the story.


Me : You scared me... * nearly sweat *
Florence : Hehehehehe... eh ah sei, what if we tell the toll booth that we don't have RM1.00?


Me : I dunno... i guess i just park one side and call COM for help...
Florence : No lar, we tell the girl we top up her phone RM3.00 and she can give us RM2.00. Cannot ar?


Me : Wah, like that you also can think. How you come out with such an idea?
Florence : Hehehehe... possible mar... I top up her phone by RM3.00. She just give us back RM2.00 lar.


Me : What if hers is different telco?


* kling kling * she drop my two RM0.50


Me : What did you drop?! What did you drop?!
Florence : Oops! Your two RM0.50...


Me : We are near the toll oredy... wah lau... so dark how to find it ar?
Me : quick quick ... RM1.00 from wallet... we are reaching toll oredy...


* One hand on steering and one hand at the back of my buttock to grab my wallet *


Florence : * fumble her bag for RM1.00 *
Me : No need lar... I have RM1.00


Florence : Hahahahahahahaah...
Me : laugh somemore... go find the two RM0.50 ar...


Florence : Ok ok... here i found one only... the other one, you look for it once you reach your office... hehehehehe...
Me : ayo ayo ayo...

Florence : Hahahahaha... morning sudah gila...
Me : yalar... hahahahahaha....



is sky the limit... the two RM0.50

No comments: