Friday, March 10, 2006

The disappearance of the mysterious man : File no.1

"When you don't want me but need me, I'll stay. If you want me but no longer need me, I'll leave."

[Puff!]

"Ah, what the heck?"

"What kind of nanny is this?"

I had been disappeared for long due to the chronosphere which incorrectly transfered me to the the 8o's of the world where I met Brown's family who urgently need a nanny to take care of six(6) children.

Well, I was flabbergasted when the nanny gave a human characteristic to the donkey which in turn can dance, sing and flirt!

So much for the nanny.

[Blink!] - Back to the current world.

"What the heck! I got an 'exam' on Sunday!?!"

"Shit shit you 'exam'!"

"I haven't read 'you' yet!"

"OMG, what the heck am I going to do?"









[And I'm here blogging!] - What a paradox! But isn't that human characteristic?
People confuse each other in a lot of ways...

No comments: