Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ISTL Introducing - Twisted Thoughts : The World And You Alone

After some weeks of twisting my thoughts and trying to get an ending to it, here you are, i present you Twisted Thoughts : The World and You Alone. It has four parts. The last one not longer than the second and third part. However, the second and third part are very long to be put in a blog. However, it represents my own twisted ideas. I must say its one of completed stories. I had started a number of stories but not one is finish. Here you are, one completed story from ISTL:

Twisted Thoughts : The World And You Alone - Part 1
Twisted Thoughts : The World And You Alone - Part 2
Twisted Thoughts : The World And You Alone - Part 3
Twisted Thoughts : The World And You Alone - Part 4 (Final)


I hope you enjoy reading this stories...


is sky the limit... the world is not the limit...

No comments: