Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A rebellious prefect in my early secondary years...

I was a rebellious prefect in my early secondary years.

Teacher : Jangan biar saya tangkap murid yang tidak ada hantar kerja rumah…

Me : oh I am so shit…

Teacher : * started checking homework against her student attendance list for those who did not hand in theirs *
Me : * who cares… yes, I did not do my Karangan *

Teacher : Ah, ini seorang… * she called out my name *
Me : * I am so shit… I am the only one who did not submit the Karangan *

Teacher : Kamu ini seorang pengawas, kenapa tidak hantar kerja rumah?
Me : * kept quiet *

Teacher : Mana kerja rumah?
Me : Tidak ada buat…

Teacher : Kenapa tidak buat? Malas ya? Inilah contoh seorang pengawas… * The whole class just kept quiet *
Me : … * so what do you want me to do?! Go hang myself? *

Teacher : Beri alasan kepada saya kenapa tidak buat?
Me : Tidak tahu… * I walked back to my seat *

Teacher : Inilar tingkah laku seorang pengawas. Biadap!
Me : * so? Are you going to hang me? *

Teacher : Kamu tidak wajar menjadi seorang pengawas… tidak berguna, biadap, bodoh!
Me : * ok lar… I quit pengawas lor *

I still hanged on to my position as pengawas until Form 4. I quit it altogether after one blardy Singh accused me of not supporting the Lembaga Pengawas. Screwed the Lembaga Penagawas! As though as my future depends very much on it. So who cares!

Is sky the limit… That karangan I was lazy to do…

No comments: