Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Parents should be beat their kids, if they do wrong...

At night, my wife had a conversation with me on child control:

Wife : What is the best way to teach a kid if he’d done something wrong?
Me : Cane, slap and threaten them. Maybe throw them out of the house just to scare them.

Wife : Wah so ganas ar? Nanti the kid got side effects next time…
Me : Looked at me… do I looked like I got side effects…?

Wife : Yeah.. hamsup, pervert, bodoh… want me to go further?
Me : ok ok… I am going to sleep…

So readers, if you don’t threaten your kids, your kids will threaten you back next time, I don’t have a kid yet so here is a scenario:

Son : Pa, I need cash..
Me : Why?

Son : I need to vote for this idol… I love this idol!
Me : You gay ar! Wasting my money… Go back to your room and study!

Son : if you don’t give it to me… I… I… I…
Me : ok … what are you going to do?

Son : I’ll run away from home and… and… and…
Me : ok… and what are you going to do then?

Son : I’ll find my own money…


Ok, readers, there is a solution for this. Don’t worry.


Me : While you do that and pack your things and leave this house… I will ensure that 15 minutes you are packing… somebody is going to get a huurt real bad!... Real bad…


Hehehehehe… I got that last quote from Russell Peters on “Why you should beat your kids” segment… I like that part…

Is sky the limit… kids, please don’t go threaten your old man… somebody might get hurt…

No comments: