Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Me and Dumbledore...

I have been reading Harry Potter story books for the past one month:

Me : Argh!!!! Dumbledore died… Snape killed him! Gosh… I can’t believe it! Low poh… Snape killed Dumbledore…
Wife : Yeah… sad ending for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince…

* Reread the ending few times… *

Me : ooh… ayo… ayo…
Wife : Why are you getting so emotional over it?… its just a story…

* After half an hour *

Me : ayo… ayo… Dumbledore…
Wife : eh… get a grip… if he don’t die… no story lar…

* Lunch time *

Me : Dumbledore… I can’t believe it… I like him since book 1… why does he have to die… ayo…
Wife : *_*””… here, eat your okra!

* After dinner *

Me : Damn… Snape… Dumbledore…
Wife : Say Dumbledore one more time… I’ll burn all your Harry Potter books!

Me : ok ok…

* Reread the ending again at night *

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Dumbledore died!

Is sky the limit… Dumbledore… Dumbledore

No comments: