Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Today my brain says NO

Me : Hey brain, what is wrong with you? Nothing to say?
Brain : Nope. Don't disturb me.

Me : Why can't i disturb you?
Brain : Nothing.

Me : Come on tell me... we are best buddies, right?
Brain : Nah... you only look for me when you can't solve your problems... I dun want to talk to you!

Me : Come on man... its just one simple question... easy right? Look at it here...
Brain : No. I am not listening to you.

Me : Its just one line of question here, mate... its not difficult...
Brain : No.

Me : Look i appreciate you for what you are doing... but you are the expert here in thinking and processing...
Brain : Thanks but no thanks... dun disturb me...

This is the day my brain protested and shut me off...

is sky the limit... human brains and computer processors... what is the trade off?




No comments: