Saturday, November 11, 2006

Rumah Keranda...

Last night, an idiot was annoying me by looking for someone called Rizal. Some dumbfark did not get his number right when making SMS.

The first was a missed call while I was in the shower. Then second came when I was about to came out from the bathroom. It rang twice, you know, I thought it was my mom or dad on something urgent. But the fark hanged up by the time I answered. Shit, I was half naked, wet and can’t even see clearly rushing out to pick the call. Geeze!!!!

Then this fark started SMS. After a few annoying SMS which i ignored (hopefully that fark will realized his error) and out of kindness i also did replied that there is no such fark. The last straw, this fark was so persistence in finding out who was using Rizal number. This is what I received: (DAMN BLARDY DISTURBING)

first half of message


second half of message

This is what i replied to 016-5462260:


is sky the limit... dun play play...

No comments: