Wednesday, November 01, 2006

TC, you should try Spicy Ayam Goreng Mcd with rice!

There is one thing that I always like when it comes to buying a set of Ayam Goreng Mcd. For a start, I will go to the nearest mamak stall and get a pack of white rice. Only then, I head to the nearest Mcd and get my large set Spicy Ayam Goreng Mcd. Of course, I won’t have it there… such eating habit is best kept private in my own house. Talking about private… revealing my eating habit in my blog, I bet Padme will have a word with me, giggling from Kerry and Mitchelle and a head-turn by TC.

Oh yeah! I love white rice with their Spicy Ayam Goreng Mcd… TC, you should try your Spicy Ayam Goreng Mcd with rice… it rox!

Is sky the limit… white rice satu… spicy Ayam Goreng Mcd satu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

err i think a pack of kari ikan is gonna work wonders too ....

but i would prefer the nasi putih + ayam goreng from the mamak, cheaper ...haha

william wilstroth said...

earl-ku : oh yeah... nasi putih and ayam goreng from mamak is still my favourite... just that my taste bud changed this few months...

not to mention the size building up on my waist... arghh!!!!