Thursday, November 23, 2006

OK, you are hired...

In a chat with thumbelina, one part of her conversation was regarding her friend getting a new job:

thumbelina : she just got hired...
me : wow... the interview was successful

thumbelina : this weekend need to go to her party celebration...
me : wow...

thumbelina : what to do... i am also looking for an employer...
me : dun worry, you need to open up to more opportunity... and look around...

thumbelina : but now market not so good lar...
me : its just time and temporary only... when the bull runs ... there will be a lot of bulls.

thumbelina : but i don't like bull leh...
me : what do you like then?

thumbelina : moose.
me : oooh...
Actually in this conversation, we are refering to her friend getting employed as a Mrs coming this weekend *. So Thumbelina is hoping to find her beau... she liken her beau as a moose!

*Editorial Note: There was a mistake as pointed out by Thumbelina, her friend is actually getting married in Jan, 2007. Thousand Apologies!!!

i can imagine he will be big and strong... plus powerful and having a pair of hard antlers...hahahahahahaha... oh my...
thumbelina : she is going to become Mrs X... she got employed by Mr X...
me : good for her... the interview was a success!

is sky the limit... employment market in Malaysia is still hot...

No comments: