Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Car Wash... Car Wash...

Usually I wash my car once a month and yes I am lazy to wash it every weekend (hey, I still love my car and I rely on him everyday and outings). Each time I wash my car, it will take me 2 hours. I will spray, foam, spray and wipe then massage it and also give it extra services like every massage girl does upon request. Alright, I make that up. I do not massage my car. Kancil can go look for another female Kancil. Anyway, after I clean my car then it is polishing time. So at the end, I get a clean Kancil and a sweaty hot owner. Last night, I decided to put off the idea to wash Kancil on my own this coming weekend.

So I went to Mobile Petrol Station’s car wash and I planned to sit in Macdonald for a cup of hot gwai lo tea. Also, I can catch a few glimpse of chicks since my wife is not with me. (If my wife is reading this, please don’t whack me!) The moment to be alone and some chicks to look at; it’s always awesome. Unfortunately, this car wash owned by this Indian guy got his one team of washmen. I was in the car the whole process and less than 30 minutes I got a real clean Kancil.

I was like so shock (my mouth open wide) because I did not get to visit Macdonald to have my hot gwailo tea and watch girls.

First, I was asked to remain in my Kancil. Two men proceed to spray and foam Kancil. Then spray again. Second, it happened so fast that the next moment I was instructed to drive out for wiping. Okay, at this time I thought I maybe able to catch my hot gwai lo tea again and some chicks but there were 5 washmen doing wiping and vacuuming at the same time. Damn, it was so fast.

Boss: Brother that’ll be RM7.
Me: ok ok. Thanks. I did not get to have my hot gwai lo tea and watch chicks!

Boss: Don’t worry. * wink wink * Here is a refund RM2 for that.

Alright I made that up again. I was so surprise by the whole thing. Damn Fast! That evening I drove Kancil home silently. No hot gwai lo tea and no chicks to watch. I am so sad.

Is sky the limit… Fast wash.. no hot gwai lo tea and no girls to look at…

No comments: