Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ultraviolet

My mind just struck. Unique idea! Perhaps Malaysia’s next haze attack we can use this type of nose filter from Ultraviolet. Let’s call it Daxus Haze Nose Filter. Malaysia Boleh!

Milla Jovovich, a beautiful and sexy actress and a real tough lady. Strong in action pack movie characters like The Fifth Element, Resident Evil 1 and 2. Unfortunately the character in her latest action movie installment is really wasted. No doubt she suits many character that portrays sexy and hard core butt kicking heroine but the movie effects has not turned out any of her core competency acting element.

Ultraviolet’s story in the first half was terrific but towards the part when she met the small boy it bores me down to slumber land. Period.

Special effects were good but not enough and the idea of her clothing changing color according to her mood and environment seems to be similar to Aeon Flux. I can’t remember if her clothing were like in Aeon Flux. This include her hair color too. I wonder when this really will happen to human. Probably when it does, I will see girls’ hair color in Bangsar start to change from bar to bar.

In the Star paper, one reviewer wrote that the bad guy Daxus’s nose looked like a salt shaker because he wore a metallic filter at his breathing hole. Truly but every time he came out I just couldn’t stop looking at his bloody nose. Why is he be the only one not wearing mask like his other henchmen? His henchmen could have worn that same salt shaker or whatever that nose filter is called. His nose just stood out in every scene. I must say that the metallic nose filter reminds me of my grandmother’s tea bag holder. Moreover, my friend Gavin also had one tea leaves filter that looked similar like it.

As a result, I will give Milla Jovovich a B but a C for the whole entire movie.

Dear god, I am giving an A to the nose filter or whatever it is called and congratulations to that person who invented that in the comic eventually brought it into the film then exposed to people like me. He ought to be hire by Malaysia as their next inventor or automobile designer.

Is sky the limit… Milla Jovovich still rocks! And a nose filter…

No comments: