Monday, May 15, 2006

Sometimes I feel like punching salesperson...

Some salespersons can be very persistent when it comes to introducing and selling their products and some have bad mouths. Still, I praised them for their bravery and patience having to be told off by customers in harsh or cold way because they need to make a living. Respect. Unfortunately, their method sometimes make me very angry and resorted to harsh and cold treatment. It is not my fault to treat salesperson badly because they asked for it. I was at this coffeeshop having my breakfast with my parents and brothers.


Salesperson: Uncle... uncle... your car use what motor oil ar? My one here very good. See this oil on the table.


* pointing to a brochure stuck on the table *


Salesperson: The wan tan mee and curry mee seller are using it. Its very good. All of them say very good. It makes your engine very clean and last longer. I am not lying to you. You can asked them.
My dad: No no, no thank you...


Salesperson: Don't believe ar? Don't worry, very cheap! See the information. No tipu wan. Try lar... the wan tan mee seller is using it.
My dad: * kept silent and everyone hoping he will walk away *


Salesperson: uncle... believe me lar... its very good... you see this oil is better than the market out there. Trust me. Its good. Its worth your money.

* Me cannot tahan anymore *


Me: No thanks, we are not interested in this.
Salesperson: You don't believe me? You will come back to me when you realize this good product.


Me: * Looked at him * I said I do not want. * Clenching my fork *
Salesperson: You will believe me one day...


* He walks away with face black and not even a word of thank you *


* After finishing my meal 15 minutes *


My dad and my mom holding me back: Leave him alone son... he is pretty bruised up already.. you beat him some more... he is going to die... leave him... don't... he is just working to earn a living... let him live...


Me: What the fuck! I say i am not interested... You bloody hell wanna pick a fight iszit... when people say no thank you and wish you to leave us alone.. your fucking face still linger on and say stupid things... Wan tan mee sellers buy your damn product... so?... ptui! I am fucking irritated by your sales talk!


No, i did not punch him in the face. Just the feeling of doing it. Its the kind of thing when people say no politely and he still stood there and talk cock to me. Yes, you have sold those oils to wan tan mee and curry mee sellers. So? I don't give a damn that your oil can fly a car or shoot up to the moon. What do you mean that i don't believe you? Yes i bloody well do not believe you. I only believe in my fulfilling my stomach after a tiring game of badminton that morning. Yes, you can make me believe in you by giving me one free sample. Otherwise, fuck you!


Its just the fact that i do not want it. Therefore, please understand the word NO. It means I am not interested in buying anything that you want to sell and i will not take my wallet and give you money. You can just walk off and try other customers.



is sky the limit... when people say NO.. just bloody hell walk away ok?

No comments: