Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mr Lipton and the Bitten Cup

It was night and we were waiting for the movie to start. It was a late night movie in Mid-Valley so we decided to buy some drinks from Macdonald.

Mcd Waitress: Hi, having it here or takeaway?
Me: Having it here.

Mcd Waitress: What would you like?
Me: One McFlurry Oreo and one hot Chinese tea.

Mcd Waitress: Huh?! McFlurry Oreo ok but we don’t have hot Chinese tea.
Me: * sheepishly and paiseh * hehehehehe… one hot gwailo tea.

* so we gotten our Mr. Lipton’s hot tea and McFlurry Oreo and gone up to wait *

After 15 minutes or more, I had finish my Mr. Lipton’s hot tea and wanted to have another refill because my throat was a little itchy.

Me: Hi, is it possible to just fill this cup with hot water only? You know, my throat is bad.
Mcd Waitress: ok ok, no problem. * giving me a sweet smile that will melt Ice Age 2 *

* so I handed over my cup to her *



Mcd Waitress: * she looked at my cup *
Me: * Paiseh the second time * Sorry, I loved to bite this Mcd’s plastic tea cup. Hehehe…



Mcd Waitress: o_O” … ok ok…
Me: Hehehehehe….

Nah… none of this paiseh event happen… you think I am so paiseh (embarrassing) ar?


Is sky the limit… Mr Lipton and the bitten cup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh....yummy cup!
Have not try that myself. I only bite straws :p