Thursday, May 18, 2006

Potluck Brainstorming Session

One of the longest brainstorming session for a coming potluck session:

Padme: Will, you got any idea what type of finger food I should be bringing to the coming potluck?
Me: Hmmm…

TC: * looks at us and join in *
Kerry: * giggling * yeah yeah… I also need to know… * move her chair closer *

Me: maybe you can do some spaghetti…
TC: yeah, you just boil and buy a can of spaghetti sauce and put in some chopped mushroom…

Padme: Hehehehe… difficult lar…
Me: What?! Like that you call difficult…

Padme: Ok, why don’t you make spaghetti since you said you always bring spaghetti to work…
Me: No way! My spaghetti is only for me lar… you want the whole office to try spaghetti with peanut butter sauce?

Padme, TC and Kerry: * laugh *
TC: maybe you can just bring fishball…

Padme: No lar… its too troublesome… have to boil… anything that does not need me to step into the kitchen?
TC: Hmmm…

Me: Hmmm… maybe you can go to Tesco or Carrefour to get half roasted chicken… you just take away the half and remember to ask them to chop it up.
Padme & Kerry: Wah!

Kerry: Have to put overnight can ar?
Me: Can.. you can always heat it up in the company’s microwave…

Padme: no no no… * laugh laugh *
TC: Ah… I remember Gavin make egg sandwich. Its easy. Make 4 hard boil eggs, squash it, put some salt, and spread it onto the sandwich.

Padme: Huh? Boil egg… hehehehe… ayo… I don’t want to go into the kitchen lar…
Me: Oh my god… girls nowadays are really… lazy



Padme & Kerry: What are you trying to say, William?
Me: … I mean lucky that they can wait for their husband to cook for them… * hehehehe *

TC: * laugh laugh *
Padme: yeah…

Kerry: * giggle giggle *
Me: Okay, you don’t want to go into kitchen…so lets us now gather and brainstorm what should be the best food to bring straight from the Tesco…

Padme: Tesco? Eh you got no other place to suggest is it?
TC: Aiya.. he lives near Tesco lar…. * laugh laugh *

TC: If that is the case, you can opt for sandwich…
Padme: Hmmm… ok I settle for sandwich…

Me: Ok… TC is bringing seedless grapes… Padme bringing egg sandwich… ok then…
Kerry: wait wait… me… me… not yet leh… * hands flying everywhere *

Me, TC and Padme: ok ok…
Me: How about mee goreng?

Kerry: * looked at me wanted to cry *
Me: ok ok… just joking…. How about Tesco’s roasted chicken… buy half and chop it…

Kerry: * hands flying * huh no no no…. * everybody start laughing *
Padme: Please William… no more Tesco… I am going to kill you…

TC: How about fishball… you can go to Cold Storage and buy those cold packs and you can boil it at night.
Kerry: Hmmm… go into kitchen ar?

Me: Yup… oh yeah… you rent a room…
Kerry: No no no… I can use the kitchen… but will it be difficult?

TC: Nope, just boil it and put it in the Tupperware after that…
Me: Yeah… talking about fishball… you can get some Yong Tau Foo also…

Kerry: o_O”””” argh….. no no no….
Me: ok ok… hahahahahahaha… * I like to bully Kerry *

Me: * I mimic her – I hold my jacket collar and hid my face and say no no no *
Padme: Why are you so bad, William? Leave her alone…

TC: * Laugh *
Me: hehehe… I am bad…

Me: ok lar… you can buy some M&Ms and some Nachos… mix together…
Padme: o_O”””

Padme: Ok ok William… go one side… don’t come near us…
TC: * laugh *… hold on… I think nachos will be a good idea… I think Kerry can do that… just buy some nacho sauce… eat and dip… perfect finger food…

Padme: Yeah… hmmm… ok…. William you can come back now…
Me: hehehehe… my idea cool right?

Me: Then u can just have a bowl of M&Ms on one side…
Padme & TC: * laugh *

Padme: You and your M&Ms!
Kerry: I guess Nachos and sauce wouldn’t be so bad. But, will they eat it?

Me: Don’t worry, you got TC and me… the biggest bin in the world…
Padme & Kerry: * laugh *

Me: Unless, you still consider that is troublesome… you can try bringing in durians!
TC: * laugh * Mr Oon will come looking for you!

Padme: * laugh *
Me: Or, you can try Bak Kut Teh…

Kerry: * laugh * Hasni cannot eat lar.. must be Halal…
Padme: * laugh * you can make Chic Kut Teh…

TC & Me: * laugh – Four thumbs up! *
Kerry: * giggle giggle * ok ok I bring nachos and sauce…

TC, Padme and Me: Yeah!!



Is sky the limit… girls, don’t go into your kitchen… its dangerous

No comments: