Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Its a lady driver!... haiya!...

Again, it strike again for the second or the third time. I can remember since which entry that i had uttered, "Its a woman!". Nevertheless, my mouth never fails me.


One evening after fetching my wife and on the way home:


Me: How is your last paper?
Wife: Good... hehehehe... we can go see Davinci Code today... yeah!


Me: Yup... hopefully... we are able to buy the ticket today.
Wife: Its a must! Its my turn! Not fair every day that movie is full! Its my turn! Its my turn!


Me: ok ok...


* Then there is car overtake me and slows down *


Me: Hmmm... so slow... * I slowed down too *


* After 30 seconds or so... *


Me: Ayo... why so slow... in front no car lah...
Wife: * Happily reading Dan Brown's book *


Me: Moved lar... in front of you no car lar...
Wife: * Happily reading Dan Brown's book *


Me: No wonder its a lady! Drive so slow...


* Teng! 3... 2... 1... Kaboom *


Wife: So you have forgotten lar... you want me to repeat to you about woman... huh huh... yalar... all women drivers are slow... i know i am don't dare to drive... yak yak yak...

Me: hehehehhee... no lar no lar... i mean the lady in front lar... not all women including you. If you drive... you are the best...
Wife: that's more like it...


I swear to god... next time i must stress as "the driver" instead "its a lady"... damn... i feel that i am discriminating all the ladies.


But its a fact, some ladies drives like they are going for their last days or they are too slow like they owned the damn road.


Moreover, I don't really accept PMS being the reason for their actions on the road.


Siao!



is sky the limit... dun drive so slow lar! drivers...

No comments: